Sunday, November 30, 2014

Thankful for Health

On Thanksgiving Thursday, the big girls and I ran in our local Turkey Trot.  Us and about 7000 others!  We met friends out there and had a great time.  Not to mention all, of us had great runs.  

The big girls completed a 5K.  The picture below is Nature Girl's back.  She is in the yellow.






These two are of Little Mama.  If you look close at the picture above, you will see a super sweet smile!


The three runners.  I had just completed my first 10K.

The three older kids have all been training with me as I prepare for my half marathon.  The girls run and walk.  Usually by themselves.  And Boop will go with me when I walk for an hour.  

I am super proud of them and their desires to be active.  I will continue to train and they will continue to be encouraging.

It really was a great way to start our day of thanksgiving.  Thankful for health and beautiful weather, family and friends . . . 

No comments: