Saturday, September 26, 2015

The Beach, Part Two

Lots of pictures left to post. Monday was Labor Day and we could tell. There were people everywhere. We didn't get to take our traditional family picture under the beach gazebo until Tuesday. Just because there were so many people coming and going. Monday we just hung close to the condo. Hung at the pool and just relaxed. The night before, we watched our traditional movie, Courageous. Hubby and I had gone to the movie theater to see it a bunch of years ago. It was such a good movie with such a great message. Our first year at the condo we let the kids watch it. Now it is a tradition.

Monday night the we were all super excited to watch our first Harry Potter movie. They loved it. I fell asleep. During my favorite part too. Well, one of my favorite parts in the book anyway and I really had wanted to see how they did it in the movie. Oh well. I guess I was tired!



Loved seeing daddy and EG holding hands walking down the beach. She love, loves her daddy. 


EG had to have a picture with her toes in the sand.


While we were walking on the beach, a young couple caught our attention and had to show us this crab. Boop chased it all around getting it's picture. EG and I think we found it's hole/home in the middle of the beach. He is kinda cute!





EG loved the water. We would walk ahead and I would turn around and she would be running and playing in the waves. And, of course, the sunsets on most nights was spectacular. Sunsets at the beach never get old. . 


No comments: