Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Happy, Happy Birthday Little Mama

Eleven years ago today, our life changed yet again and definitely for the better.  God gave us the most wonderful little girl.  My labor and delivery with her was long and hard and a just a little bit problematic because she just didn't want to leave her comfortable place.  I am a firm believer that a delivery is an indicator of the personality of a child.

She has always been one who wants to stay close.  She loves to snuggle and is definitely a quality time kind of gal.  She was such an easy baby.  We took her to Disney when she was 9 months old!  She slept and ate and never cried.  She nursed the longest and I know that is why she hardly ever gets sick.

She loves her family and babies and her friends.  She is loyal and loving and kind and generous and has a servant's heart.  She loves to talk.  She is beautiful inside and out.  There are so many times throughout the day I am thankful for her.  She has so many qualities I admire!

Happy, happy birthday my sweet Little Mama . . .








No comments: