Friday, March 14, 2014

Little Mama's Birthday Party








Little Mama's agreed to have a bonfire birthday party this year.  The weather in our part of the country can be beautiful during the day and cool at night so we decided to take advantage of it.  We decided to organize games outside.  We were able to have three legged races and sack races.  We had bought a couple of jump ropes and had a Frisbee.  I had read somewhere, a long time ago, about making tic-tac-toe games in the grass so we did that.  All of the kids, which were a wide range of ages, decided to have a bunch of running races.  It was great to see all ages competing together!  Even one of the dads got in on the action.   

When the sun went down we lit the bonfire and the kids could eat outside.  We had a taco bar.  Some of our friends stayed and helped us out which was a huge blessing because we ended up having a bunch of people.  Just the way I like it and I think it turned out wonderfully!  Little Mama enjoyed all of her gifts, many of which were monogrammed, which I guess is the latest thing.

I can't believe my sweet girl is 11.  Where or where does the time go . . . 


No comments: