Friday, October 30, 2015

Harry Potter Party

Some friends of ours had a Harry Potter party for a few of the families that had read the books over the summer. And it was super cool! Their daughters planned the whole thing and it was fabulous. I wish I could post everyone's pictures but I haven't asked permission and I try hard not to put other people's pictures on my blog. But everyone in the other three families dressed up as well and they were outstanding!




Moaning Myrtle in the bathroom. Ha, ha!


Butter beer. I didn't think I would like it because it would be too sweet but it was actually pretty good.


The dinning hall.


Even got daddy to dress up. We were Mr. and Mrs. Dursley, Little Mama was Tonks, EG was Fluer, Boop was Draco Malfoy and Nature Girl was Narcissa Malfoy.


It bothered me a little bit about how good she did mean and evil. The look!


NG was Boop's mom. Narcissa and Draco Malfoy. So that was kinda funny.

NG, LM and I have finished all the books. Boop is on the fifth. We have yet to watch the fourth movie but we are looking forward to that. And LM is reading them to EG and they are on the second book. Harry Potter has been super fun for us . . . 

No comments: