Friday, September 19, 2014

Last Beach Day

We have been back and into the swing of things for quite a few days so my memory of the details is kind of fading.  All I know is, these pictures are from our last day at the beach on Friday.  Because of the Labor Day Weekend we didn't even go near the beach.  Also, I think it was the first Saturday of college football.  So we swam a little and watch a lot of football.









It was super windy and overcast.  Although the storms never came ashore.  At least not by us.  Boop and daddy had a great time trying to fish with the crazy waves.  At one point they were so strong, they knocked daddy over.  Needless to say I had my eyes on them the whole time!

We packed up Sunday and I would like to say I was ready to come home but that wouldn't be exactly truthful.  I hope we will have the opportunity, again, next year.  In the meantime I will look at the pictures and smile . . . 

No comments: