Saturday, April 25, 2015

Wedding Bells

Welcome to the family Alex Corder!  

So, when Alex posted on FaceBook or Instagram "Jamaica with my beautiful wife." or something along those lines, it kind of threw me for a loop!  Oh wow, he is married too!  (Weddings are mostly about the brides, right?)

Then, the other day my mom sent a group text "How is your husband?"  I automatically thought about mine.  Then I realized "Hey, we BOTH have husbands now."  It has been great thinking about it all!

The pictures are in no particular order because I have copied them from others who have taken the pictures! I have a bunch more that I need to go through and will post more soon.  Hopefully.

It was a rainy day and it was an outdoor wedding.  But, very wisely, my sister made the decision to have the reception inside.  But, still wanted to get married outside.  We braved the drizzle and it was beautiful and so special. I actually felt it made it more intimate.

The preacher did an awesome job in reminding me that marriage isn't about ourselves but about our spouses. And most importantly about Jesus.  It was a really great reminder for me.  And an awesome beginning to marriage.


The photographer was phenomenal.  Hubby was wondering if she would hang off a tree just to be able to get the picture exactly right!


I think this First Look is kind of new.  And, of course, it takes me awhile to get with change.  But, after watching them, although I am not sure we were suppose to, I get it.  So sweet to enjoy each others company before the ceremony.  Who said the groom can't see the bride before the wedding anyway??


Birthday girl!  Nature Girl is fourteen and so, so sweet to share her day with her favorite aunt!  Sissy did a great job in making sure she wasn't over looked.  She was sang to twice.  Once in the dressing room and then once at the reception.  A great birthday cupcake.



I loved getting all dressed up.  Hubby had the option to wear a suit instead of a tux but I insisted on the tux. He hasn't worn one since our wedding! We had a great time!



Mr. and Mrs. Corder!  Such a handsome couple! Love them to pieces.


Yay!!  Love their smiles!


My hubby had the honor of walking her down the aisle and giving her away.  Two of my favorite peeps!


Had to have a family photo with us all looking so good.  Hubby gave Sissy away, I was a bridesmaid, big girls Junior Bridesmaids, EG flower girl and Boop ring bearer.  I loved that we could all be a part of her big day.


Rehearsal dinner the night before.  

Crazy that it was too weeks ago. . . 


2 comments:

Katie said...

Beautiful, perfect. Congratulations!

benilhalk said...

What beautiful photographs! I hope you enjoyed your rainy day wedding. Personally I don’t like rainy days. It can completely ruin the outdoor wedding ceremony. So I have been looking for some spacious Banquet Halls for my wedding ceremony. Today I am going to visit a traditional venue. Let’s see what happens!