Monday, October 10, 2011

The Weekend in Pictures

After two stops and a detour off the Interstate we were traveling on, we finally made it to Skidaway Island. And it was beautfiul! The campsites were huge and very "secluded." We were definately not right on top of one another.

After a couple of rounds through the campgroud, we picked a site that was close to the playground and the showers.

The weather was great. Cool and breezy. The wind rustling through the trees is one of my most favorite sounds. It has made it to number 17 on my 1000 Gifts list.

Our first night was relaxed. Bike rides, brats and S'mores and did I mention the rustling leaves? I could have slept outside!

More pictures and words to come . . .








1 comment:

Diane Moody said...

Love these pictures. And I would agree - the wind rustling through the trees is such a soothing sound, and always makes me think it's God reminding us He's "there" . . . thanks for sharing.