Sunday, May 6, 2012

Beautiful Ballerinas

I know I have said this so many times, the opportunity to see my girls dance is one of the greatest joys in my life!

Yesterday was the girls' end of year recital.  They both worked so hard.  Practicing at home almost every day. (I got tired of the songs!)

As much as I don't care to sit at ballet two, three times a week, when I see them up there on the stage, I know I will go to almost any lengths for them to continue to dance.  It is a great program, it is a ministry through a local church and they have friends with whom they have been dancing since the very beginning over 7 years ago.

Oh, I know neither one of them will be a "professional" or maybe they will.  But, for now, I am being very selfish and want them to continue their journey as prima ballerinas!





My beautiful, beautiful girls.  Inside and out . . .

1 comment:

MollyMcFarland said...

LOVE. They did such a great job!