Saturday, November 30, 2013

Sissy and Fisher

On our way home yesterday from visiting family for Thanksgiving, my sister sent me a text asking if the kids could spend the night with her.  I said yes (except for EG) and so after we got home they repacked and she came to pick them up.

She took them to Chick-fil-A and they were going to hang out and watch Home Alone.  About 9 o'clock last night, she sent me these pictures.  Priceless.


The girls have spent the night before.  But, this was Boop's first time.


Boop and Fisher, the chow/lab mix watching the movie.


Boop comforting Fisher during a scary part.


The boys relaxing together.

Fisher is a chow/lab mix.  Just like our Angel was.  The chow/lab make them so loyal and protective I believe.  Makes me seriously consider one for my boy . . . 

No comments: