Thursday, January 23, 2014

Crazy Weeks

It has been a couple crazy weeks for us.  Visiting family and helping others and just living our normal, busy lives.

My goal through out is to find God in all of it.  He is here.  In grace and mercy and love.  His miracles surround us.  We just have to be on the watch for them.

I have been a follower of Christ for some time now.  I was never one of those who was on fire.  My relationship and journey with Christ started out slow.  Very slow.  In the beginning of my relationship I know I was saved but I am not sure He was Lord over my life.

But, right now, I am in a place where I want to see the miracles of God in everything.  In everything.  Even in the ugly and scary.  Because He promises me, in His word, they are there.  As my pastor said last week, the miracles are not always physical.  They may be spiritual or relational or emotional.  Or any number of ways that are sometimes harder to see.

Today, I am choosing to wake up and actively look for the miracles because I know they are there . . .

2 comments:

terri said...

You are a blessing to many people...and I can see Christ in you, and God working through you...keep up your pursuit of God and thank you for being such a good "sharpener" for me :)

Ann said...

Awww . . . I am so, so thankful for your friendship!