Thursday, January 16, 2014

Ear Piercing

This is what happens when you are the youngest of three girls.  You get to do things the other girls had to wait three more years to do!  Ears Pierced!!

The rule was the girls had to wait until they were 8 to get their ears pierced.  I had to and it sounded like a good rule to me.  Old enough that they can take care of the ear care themselves.

About a year ago, actually probably longer than that, EG started asking for her ears to be pierced.  I figured the big girls would say "No way!  We had to wait.  You have to wait!"  But, they were all for it.  Then even offered to help her clean her ears.

The answer from us was still "no."  Then, right before Christmas, I weakened.  I figured it would be an awesome Christmas gift for EG.  I kept it a secret from the big girls because I figured they would be just as excited.

So, Christmas morning she opened her Clairs gift card and she was thrilled.  A week later we had them done.  She did awesome.  She barely even flinched.  But, I am not that surprised.  She is tough, tough, tough . . .


(I am not sure the video will work.)








No comments: