Saturday, January 21, 2012

Day Five

Did I mention all the GREAT food my aunt cooked for us all weekend?  Hubby was in heaven.

The next day was Sunday and EG woke up in the middle of the night sick to her stomach again.  As the morning went on she felt better.  So, we decided to just hang out and relax and take in a movie.

You know I was on vacation because I consented to the Chipmunk movie!!  The movie theater was fabulous.  It had a bunch of theaters and a pizza restaurant inside and all kinds of other perks.

And, it was soooo clean.



That night we had company for turkey dinner with all the fixings.  We enjoyed conversation, playing with the train, football and an early evening.  And, a little prep for leaving in the morning on our next leg of our trip.  Green Bay.  My home for a lot of years . . .

No comments: