Sunday, June 17, 2012

Crazy Busy

I am not good at crazy busy.  I am not good at going from one thing, to another, to another.  And, I spend a great deal of time making sure that just doesn't happen very often.  Because, I am not good at it.

Since Thursday I have been going from one thing to the next, to the next.  Great things mind you, just so many of them.  Things get behind.  (We have no clean clothes.)  Things don't get done.  (We don't have any groceries.)  We have had a lot of good times in the last couple of days, though.  Travel with my oldest baby girl, visiting with family we haven't seen in awhile.

But it is 10:06PM on the eve of the week of VBS, which is crazy exhausting but worth it, and, have I mentioned, we have no clean clothes and no groceries.  Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday are busy.  Saturday and Sunday are busy.

I am not complaining mind you.  Most of this I have chosen to do.  It will all be worth it.  But, as I sit here tonight, I honestly am wondering how it is all going to get done.  But, I know that it will.  Life will be lived to its fullest.  And great memories will be made.

Hopefully, some day soon, I will have posts and pictures to tell you all about it . . .

1 comment:

Katie said...

Ooh, I don't like the crazy busy either. Hope everything goes well this week and you get a breather here and there :)