Monday, March 4, 2013

Little Mama and the Last Birthday Pictures

So I just uploaded a bunch of pictures from the last three or so weeks and I still have Little Mama birthday pictures.  Which I really shouldn't be surprised because she had three birthday parties!  

The next couple pictures are from her actual birthday day.  They had ballet that day and we came home, ate a quick supper and then went roller skating with a bunch of friends.


Little Mama and the shoulder strap of her new Vera Bradley Hipster.


One of her gifts was a Mason jar full of very specific reasons why I love her.  I told her on days that were hard or on days when I wasn't being especially loving or just any day at all, she could pull out a little slip of colorful card stock that helped her to remember just how much I really love her.  


This picture is from Little Mama's family birthday party.  With a surprise visit from Grandma.  Well, as surprise a visit as we can do in this family!


LM got to pick what Pioneer Woman recipes I would do for the week and one of them was this cherry limeade.  So, I made it for her family party and it was a big hit!


My beautiful baby girl and her delicious birthday cake. . .


No comments: