Saturday, May 18, 2013

PW Update

So, I have made quite a few things from PW in the last couple of weeks.  Most of them, if I remember correctly were wonderful.  The following recipes are not in an particular order.

I had almost forgot about this recipe, PW's pesto pasta.  It was delicious but then again, anything with pasta is usually a pretty good meal!





Basil, heavy cream, garlic and pine nuts.  If I remember correctly, I drizzled olive oil into the food processor and is was churning.




The pesto went into the pasta and got all mixed together.  Everyone loved it and it was easy enough to do.  So I imagine we will have it again.





Apple dumplings.  Baked in Mountain Dew.  Just looking at the pictures makes my tummy growl.  Dessert to me is chocolate.  No matter what.  Until I had these.  Words cannot properly or adequately describe how heavenly these were!  Crescent rolls wrapped around a wedge of a granny smith apple, baked in Mountain Dew and served hot with ice cream.  I had a plate full and then nibbled out of the leftovers.  I just couldn't get enough.  

Definitely a do over.  Preferably with guests for dinner so I don't feel compelled to eat all of them. . . 

2 comments:

Mary Beth said...

Ok I just googled the recipe for those apple turnovers. I must make them...like today. Yummy!

Ann said...

They are soooooo good and so addicting! Let me know how you liked them. ;)