Saturday, July 12, 2014

Recital Time!







We had such a crazy spring.  And, of course, at the end of all that was the girls' recitals and I was a bad mama.  I didn't take enough pictures!  I did mange to get some of EG but not a single one of the big girls!  (Thanks to friends I was able to at least crop these and hopefully our babysitter/photographer will get some great pictures before the summer is over.)

It never fails, every year, I sit in a chair and watch my beautiful girls dance and I am thankful for the opportunities that they have been given to practice and grow and hone their gifts and talents.  I am mesmerized by them.  I could watch them for hours and am just amazed how much they have grown as dancers and as girls.

There are so many choices to make with what to do with our valuable time.  And right now their ballet dance company provides so many opportunities for growth and service.  Many of their wonderful long time friends are there, they have met many new ones.  I have watched students become teachers.  I have seen the program go from just  few classes to a vision of a ministry that desires to love and serve the local community.

Anyway, I am enjoying the break from ballet but I know my girls are getting anxious to get back.  And, I guess, I can't say that I blame them . . . 




No comments: