Monday, April 9, 2012

Mini Resurection Garden

I am not a very crafty person.  But, a part of my Joy Project is to make an effort to do things I wouldn't normally do.  Especially those that the kids might enjoy.  So, we are going to start doing a few more "hands on" activities!

What better way to start then by making a mini-Resurrection garden.  Nowadays it is so easy to plan for little projects like these because of Facebook and Pintrest and many of the blogs I follow.  All of the thinking and planning is done for me!

The girls and I had an extra hour or so the other day and got most of what we needed at the local craft store.  The next day, I gathered everyone around the table, gave each kid part of the project to do.








Add our ever present candle and the flowers brought to us by our babysitter and, ta da, we have a gorgeous Easter centerpiece, depicting the empty tomb!

I am proud of the kids.  And myself . . .

No comments: