Thursday, July 19, 2012

Today

Today is the first day all summer that we have nothing and I mean nothing to do.  I sat in daddy's chair reading the newspaper and purposefully did not wake the kids.  Hubby is making breakfast of scrambled eggs and sausage.

We were suppose to go canoeing, but because I kind of messed up on our calendar, we ended up  deciding not to go.  We are going to do some school, I am washing curtains, the kids are going to wash windows, hubby is fixing the brakes on the van with Boop as a helper.

I am going to look as shelves to help organize our bedroom, the kids' room and the school room.  We might go to Old Navy because I have a $20 coupon.  I might download music (or upload I never have understood which is which) to my iPod for school.

We are having kabobs for dinner.  Love veggie and sausage kabobs.  I am so excited to do "nothing" . . .

2 comments:

MollyMcFarland said...

Sounds amazing.

Kathryn said...

But canoeing was really fun;)