Sunday, February 10, 2013

Daddy and Daughter(s)

My baby turned four in November.  My middle baby is turning 10 in a couple of weeks.  And my big girl will be 12 in a couple of months.

Can somebody please tell me how that happened??

We have tried over the years to do daddy date nights (or lunches or dessert) with the girls.  And it has been spotty at best.  This year I am trying again.  It is so important for his girls to spend time with him alone.

A week ago, EG got to go to lunch with daddy.  She talked the entire time.  And didn't want to go to the playground to play.  That is saying something.  She must have enjoyed the time with her daddy.  Just her and her daddy.  I asked what the best part was and she said "ice cream."  :)


Tonight Little Mama is going to a grown up restaurant with her daddy.  Just the two of them.  I can't remember the last time that happened.  If ever to be honest.  Knowing Little Mama, she will have lots to say.

I am not sure how often this will happen.  Or if we will be able to make this a tradition.  But, I am sure they will enjoy their time together.  Just daddy and daughter. . . .




(Hard to sneak in a picture without EG.)


No comments: