Sunday, March 1, 2015

Sunday

I have a devotion book I just love.  It is called Jesus Calling and it is a daily paragraph and it is written like a personal note from Jesus himself.  The paragraph is peppered with scripture.  This was yesterday's and I just loved it.  I tend to be one that makes my own way.  I am not a go with the crowd kind of person. (So much so I sometimes have to question my motives.)  For the most part, I could not careless what someone else is doing.  I desire to please God with my words, actions and deeds and I fall woefully short.  Sometimes, though, my desire leads me on the road less traveled.  So this was just so encouraging to me.

"You are on the right path.  Listen more to Me, and less to your doubts.  I am leading you along the way I have designed just for you.  Therefore, it is a lonely way, humanly speaking.  But I go before you as well as alongside you, so you are never alone.  Do not expect anyone to understand fully My ways with you, any more than you can comprehend My dealings with others.  I am revealing to you the path of Life day by day, and moment by moment.  As I said to My disciple Peter, so I repeat to you:  Follow me." 

Psalm 119:105; John 21:22

Kind of a aah haa moment . . .

No comments: