Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween

We had our annual Fall Festival/Halloween party last night. We had great fun and great food. And the kids had a blast too!


EG was ladybug. And she loved getting dressed up to get her picture taken. But, by the time all the guests got to the house, she had taken off the whole costume and ended up trick or treating in pants and a t-shirt.


Little Mama was an angel, so fitting.


Nature Girl was a ninja. I still am not sure where she got that from.

Boop originally was going to be a pirate and we bought the costume and everything. But, at the last minute, wanted to be the dinosaur he was last year. I LOVED that costume so I was totally cool with that. He promises he will be the pirate next year. I promise someone will be a pirate.


We had two other ninjas, a wood nymph, a biker, the whole cast from The Wizard of Oz, and all the inmates from cell block H.


I think we had a total of 15 kids trick or treating together. And most of them have been trick or treating together for about 5 years. I think that is the part I love the most. The friends. Well, honestly, though, the stolen candy from the kids is not bad either . . .

2 comments:

Katie said...

What a good-looking bunch! EG cracks me up.

MollyMcFarland said...

Love the pictures! Everyone looked so so cute. :)