Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I Am Thankful For . . .

My Savior. Who is speaking to my heart on a daily basis, through the Holy Spirit, about what being a true follower of Christ really means.

My hubby. Being home. Although, he is much like a hurricane. Or a storm with a very strong wind. Things are always a little more electric when he is here. ;)

My children. Although I don't say it or show it near enough. Many moons ago I was told I couldn't have children. I can't even comprehend that.

My family. Near and far. I miss you and love you all.

My friends. God has so richly blessed me with all kinds of friends. From all walks of life. They truly make my life richer.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone . . .



1 comment:

Diane Moody said...

And I am thankful for a friend who so faithfully posts about her life as a mom with 4 wonderful kids! It feels like such a privilege to get to "peek" into your world here and see what all God is up to in your life! Thank you for your willingness to share!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Love to all!