Monday, November 7, 2011

Random Thoughts




With regard to my baby turning three in a week:

The fertility doctor that told me I couldn't have kids unless I harvested my then 13 year old sister's eggs had no idea what he was talking about. Glad God had a much different plan for me and the whole family.

Sleep is overrated.

The threes are WAY harder then the twos.

Life would be oh so boring without her.

She definitely has the I'm the baby of a passel of kids syndrome.

She is way too smart for her own good. And for my own good.

The neighbor man says "I have never seen such a little girl so tough."

Everything about her from her delivery to her personality is unique to our family.

Shoes are still optional.

I am sure I will be contemplating more about her in the next few days. Those were just a few of my random thoughts today . . .

1 comment:

Katie said...

Haha, she sure is a spitfire. I think my fourth child is way different than your fourth child, but I absolutely agree with you that the threes are way harder than the twos!! Can't wait to hear more about her as her birthday approaches.