Friday, September 14, 2012

Beautiful Ballerinas

Ballet season has begun!  And the girls are so, so excited!  We will spend most of our week day afternoon's at ballet.  I now officially have three beautiful ballerinas.  And I am thrilled!  We have been with this school for 8 years (except the one we took off after EG was born) and have loved every minute of it.

This year is a little more committed.  Nature Girl has two classes on Monday and Little Mama has one. EG started her very first class a week ago Wednesday.  NG, to help with tuition, is assisting in a class on Wednesday as well, which is really nice.  NG has two classes on Thursday and Little Mama decided to try ballet again so she has a class on Thursday as well.

We love the dancing.  It helps the girls stay active and gives them discipline and teaches them to take care of their bodies.  We have met really great friends, both me and the girls.  They take classes with their besties, many of which they have been dancing with from the beginning.  And, most importantly, the girls' dances are a praise and worship of God.  It just has a really great focus.

I have no idea where we will go from here.  I don't know if the girls will desire to continue to dance.  But, I do know that this has been a wise choice and investment in our girls' lives.  And I am so, so excited to continue to watch them dance and to see what the girls learn this year . . .


















1 comment:

Molly Elizabeth Design said...

I adore these pictures! They are all so beautiful! Olivia's hair looks so dark in the pics! I love it with those big blue eyes! Give them a kiss for me.