Wednesday, January 2, 2013

How She Rolls (or Sleeps as It Were)

Sometimes I feel bad for her.  The other kids had very strict bedtimes.  Everyone was in bed at 8:30 when they were her age.  (Well, there was a little wiggle room for Boop because I do remember him falling asleep on the couch as well.)  That's just the way it was.  But, as the older kids get older, and they stay up a little later, so does she.

We still read almost every night.  And EG usually stays up with us.  But, many times this is what happens.  She is sound asleep, in what seems to me to be the most uncomfortable positions.  I guess it helps she is young and flexible.

I usually pick her up and put her in bed.  And she never stirs (until about 2AM when she joins us in our bed.)

Sleep is overrated, right . . .





1 comment: