Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Chicken Parm - PW

I feel I make a pretty mean no-fry chicken Parmesan.  But, when we had Pioneer Woman's chicken parm, daddy informed me he like PW's much better.  And, I had to admit, it was pretty darn good!



Nature Girl was my photographer and she is all about presentation.





I have a huge fear of frying.  But, I am getting over it!






The actual plate looked much better in person!  The kids liked it as well.  I don't think we will go back to the no-fry recipe . . . 

2 comments:

Mary Beth said...

Ok is that vanilla yogurt in the picture? I am intrigued! And frankly, hungry now. :) the finished product looks delicious!

Ann said...

Ha, ha. No, it isn't vanilla yogurt. It is what we keep our celtic salt in. I didn't even notice that because it has been in it so long! :)