Monday, June 24, 2013

PW: Summer Shrimp Saute

When I pick a PW recipe, I try to match it with what is on sale at the grocery store or what we might have an over abundance of in our refrigerator.  So, it was a natural pick to do the Pioneer Woman's summer saute.  At least I think that is what it is called.  I am too lazy to get up and go look!

We had yellow squash and zucchini from the garden and a friend gave us some corn.  And shrimp just happened to be on sale.  Love when that happens!







We have a huge basil plant and so we used a bunch of basil.  And I need to cut in a real fancy way  called "chiffonade" or something like that.  I had to look it up on the Internet.


Saute the shrimp.


Tomatoes from the garden and saute it all together.  Toss and warm it all together.


And presto.  And awesome summer dish with delicious summer veggies.  It was a hit . . . 

No comments: