Thursday, November 22, 2012

Giving Thanks

I am so thankful today for family, food and friends.  For a God who loves me and my whole family and everyone so much He sent His One and Only Son to pay the penalty for my sin so that I may have eternal life with Him.

And I am thankful for my macdaddy washer!!!!  We have been without a washer for four days.  I could not hardly walk into the master bedroom bathroom for all the wash on the floor.  Yesterday afternoon the nicest delivery guy brought us the biggest washer we have ever seen.  It is commercial grade and the kids could take a bath in it!

Yesterday Boop spent much of his afternoon listening and staring at it.  If you listen real close it sounds like a plane taking off.  It uses half the water and spins the clothes until they are almost dry.

I know I should be enjoying the holiday cooking and preparing etc.  (The kids are watching the parade.)  But, we are having dinner with my in laws so I only have a couple of easy dishes to make.  So, I am spending the day, thankfully, washing all of our clothes.

God says in His word "in everything give thanks" and I am totally giving thanks for the ability to do laundry . . .

No comments: