Friday, December 3, 2010

Stuff

My original post was going to be on Advent and how we are celebrating it at the house. But, between the time I started the post and now, our computer has crashed. With no warranty to fix it. So, I am at the mercy of hubby's computer. Thankfully he is home this weekend.

Anyway, who knows when I will be back to blogging, emailing, stalking Facebook. But, in the meantime this is what we have on tap for the weekend. As we speak Grandma is on her way up for a visit. The kids are thrilled, of course.

At 4:15 we have our annual family pictures. This year we mixed it up a little bit. It is going to be outside, taken by a friend of mine and it will be the whole darn family. She be interesting, to say the least. Fun, but interesting.

Tomorrow the girls are participating in our areas biggest craft show. They have a kids tent. And they have been working on their crafts for a couple of weeks now. Little Mama is making very beautiful pot holders and Nature Girl is making colorful sequin Christmas ornaments. They are sharing a table with friends, so I am sure will be fun no matter what.

Saturday night is the conference championship game. That will be exciting. And Sunday is church, hopefully with the whole family. Grandma and Sissy included!

So, I will sign off for now. Who knows when I will be back. Don't know anything about computers. I hate being that dependant on something. I have pictures and videos and all kinds of school stuff that, I now, don't have access to. Whole other post, probably someday soon.

Regardless, we are going to have a good weekend and I hope you do the same . . .

1 comment:

Katie said...

Sounds busy and fun. Hope your weekend is great and you're back online soon (selfishly).