Friday, December 10, 2010

Odd Revelation

Because I am unsure as to whether or not I will have access to a computer everyday, and time to post a blog, I don't "view" my life through a blog post.

I guess what I mean is, because I am most likely not going to write a blog post, I don't much think about it during the day, right now.

So, now I have a computer and a few extra minutes, and I got nothin'. Not that we don't have things going on. Well, we don't really, because Boop is still coughing, but, for the first time since this past Sunday, he doesn't have a fever. Thank God!

EG has been up every night this week (which means I have been up every night this week.) And yesterday she got the runny nose and cough. No fever though. Thank God!

Last night we did enjoy a family night of a picnic in front of the T.V. We watch Home Alone. The kids loved it. Hubby had to go to bed before it was over and I thought the kids would wake him because of how hard they were laughing.

Anyway, because of all the germs and lack of sleep, I am feeling a little under the weather myself. Thought I had pulled a muscle, or ten, yesterday. Now, I am thinking it might be the flu. (My sister has it, at least we think that is what she has.)

Anyway, good night for now. Of to power down for the night. Or, at least until wee one wakes up and calls for me . . .

No comments: