Sunday, December 5, 2010

Not Silent Sunday

The computer is in the hospital. This is the last day with hubby's computer.


But, in an effort to be grateful in all things (ha, ha) I am kind of looking forward to the break with no computer. It is a colossal time waster for me. I set myself a time limit but always go over. When I use it "just for school" I always get side tracked. I have been pretty good about not spending much time on Facebook but my blog always takes longer than 15 minutes. Withdrawal is imminent.

We are officially done with school until after the first of the year. I am hoping we use the time wisely. I always have all these plans of doing really great things with the kids and some how we never have enough time. I am going to make a list tonight (and pray over it) of all the things that "need" to be done and all the things I want to do. And go from there.

There are going to be things that we just don't get to. And that is OK. I don't want to run myself ragged. I want to spend quality time with the kids doing good/fun things. Can't do that if we are running all over every where. But, we shall see.

Posts will be sketchy. Until our computer "recovers" from its most current illness. Hopefully, I will make it through . . . ;)

No comments: