Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I Love Little Mama This Much



For Christmas she thought of every one's presents all on her own. If she would have had her way (and I had more time) she would have made every one's special gift. For weeks she thought about what every one would want. What they would enjoy. What would be special to just them. She was constantly talking to me about it. Needing a list. And checking it twice. And three times and four times.

Nature Girl got a Claire's gift card.
Boop got silly bands.
She made Ellie a blanket. All by herself. Well I helped a little bit.
Daddy got a hand decorated picture frame with a picture from a past hunting trip.
Grandma got a handmade candle that a friend made.
Sissy also got a handmade decorated picture frame with a picture from my wedding.
Me a gift card to Starbucks.

She paid for just about everything with her own money. We were more than happy to make up any differences she had. I am so thankful that she enjoys giving as much as getting . . .

2 comments:

Katie said...

She is just the sweetest girl.

MollyMcFarland said...

Sweet precious O.