Thursday, February 24, 2011

I Could Just Cry

And probably will, by the end of the day.

Little Mama is sick. Really sick. We haven't slept in two nights. Her ear hurts. Her throat hurts. We have an appointment tomorrow morning. I am praying it isn't the flu. I am praying the others don't get it.

We are suppose to go camping, for the weekend, for her birthday. The plan, right now is, we get ready to go. She goes to the doc in the AM. If she is not feeling horrible, we go. If she wants to. We are only an hour away, so worse case scenario, we come home Saturday morning.

If we have a rough night and she doesn't want to go, we will stay home and make the best of it. I have faith it will all work out the way it is suppose to. Whether we go or not. ;)

I am going to try, real hard, to just keep on keeping on . . .

2 comments:

Katie said...

It's so hard when your kids are sick. It just throws everything out of whack, even (especially) your emotions.
I'm hoping she feels better soon.

Mary Beth said...

Oh Ann I am so sorry! Hugs, mama...to you and your sweet girl. Hope she feels better.