Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Random Thoughts

I use to think I was organized. Now, not so much.

I have let my hair "grow out." Which means it has not been highlighted in many moons. I think I have actually spotted three gray hairs. Yikes!

Little Mama is not well. She is complaining of a sore throat and an ear ache. We are to leave for camping in two days.

We are desperately trying to find a camping place to go for Nature Girl's birthday.

Three of the four are taking actual naps. Haven't decided if this is a good thing or not. Check me at about 9PM.

I am so hoping that spring has sprung.

I have been praying about going to Ethiopia where our sponsor child is from. The trip has been postponed until November, tentatively, but they are thinking about doing a VBS there. (Doubtful hubby will let me go, but it is kind of cool to think about.)

I finally finished Emma. Very, very good book. I just love my Kindle. Not sure what to read next.

My friend, the author of Confessions of a Prayer Slacker has had another book published. Well, published in hardcopy in March. But, it is out on Kindle now. It is titled The Runaway Pastor's Wife by Diane Moody. And it is really, really good!

I think (I think) we are going to do this year's Science Fair. The girls want to do something with birds. I am impressed that they are still interested in them. Usually it is a couple of days and on to something else.

There never seems to be enough time. Period.

So, that being said, I better be moving along . . .


1 comment:

Katie said...

That's all you have.. 3 gray hairs?! Geez, I have about 300.

Hope LM feels better. Hope your camping trip is fun. Hope to talk to you soon :)