Saturday, February 12, 2011

Pictures by Nature Girl



The other day, Nature Girl, teased and teased to use the camera to take pictures of some of the birds in our yard. I was reluctant. I just didn't want to buy a new camera. But, hubby said it was OK. So off she went to take pictures.

She took a bunch and I just picked out the best. I think she did a great job. Some photos of frequent visitors to our yard. The top to are cardinals. And the last one is the Red-shouldered Hawk.

He is probably the most fun to watch. He comes in our yard a least once a day. He stalks and swoops. Last night, the kids said he came so close to them, they thought he was going to take one of them away . . .


3 comments:

Katie said...

Wow! NG did a great job. The top one is my favorite.

Ann said...

My sister suggested, awhile back, photography for a hobby, but NG wasn't interested. I think she should think again . . .

terri said...

I love these pictures! She did a fabulous job. I think you should definitely encourage her to take pictures more often :)