Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Ring Leader

I don't like when any of the kids are sick. But, I take it especially hard when Nature Girl is. She is the ring leader in the house. Because of age and personality. When she isn't feeling well, the others just seem to float around. Not particularly directed toward anything.

This afternoon she is finally feeling better. I think she might even be fever free. Anyway, she is walking around the yard with a book called "What Shall I Grow?" and all the kids are trying to find something in the book they can make. Of course, it was all her idea. And they are just tickled to death to do almost anything she says.

Should be interesting to see what they (she) come up with. . . .

1 comment:

Katie said...

I think I have 2 ring leaders :)

Glad to here she's feeling better...