Saturday, March 12, 2011

Random Thoughts

Stayed up way too late to watch the stupid basketball game. Stupid game because Kitchens made the game winning shot with less than a second left on the clock and after further review, they were able to tell that the ball didn't leave his finger tips until after time ran out. He literally missed the shot by less than like a tenth of a second. It was a real heart breaker but the team showed a ton of good sportsmanship.

EG decided she wanted to get up at 4AM. We didn't go to bed until midnight. I am one tired mama.

I really wish my two year old would watch TV. A few words I never thought I would utter.

Excited because daddy got to watch Boop at T-ball practice today. He said he is definitely not afraid of the ball. And I know he can hit. He just needs a little work on the hustling from base to base and throwing.

Sissy is coming for dinner tonight instead of tomorrow night. We have date night tomorrow with another couple. Looking forward to that!

My goal today is to master the laundry. I am tired of everyone saying they have no clean pants or socks.

Took EG, just EG, for a walk this morning. Not sure that has ever happened before.

Now, what to fix one child for lunch . . .

No comments: