Sunday, October 14, 2012

Rehearsal and Dinner

I don't know why I only took these pictures of the night of the rehearsal and dinner.  The church was so beautiful and the dinner at my sister-in-laws was wonderful.  And fun.  The kids, of course, had a blast.  Running around in the cold Pennsylvania night air with no shoes or jacket on.  Only my kids!



I thought we looked so handsome!  We don't dress up near enough!


I loved hubby and Boop.  The each had on khaki pants and a dark plaid button-up shirt.  My men.  So handsome!




Let's not forget the pretty girls.  And there were a bunch of them!


The flower girl and ring bearer.  They both were bribed to be on their very best behavior at the rehearsal and the wedding.  No arguing.  No sticking out your tongue etc.  EG was bribed with a pack of gum.  Boop was bribed with 22 rifle.  (Of course, daddy was looking for an excuse to get it anyway!)  


Waiting at the lake house, after the rehearsal dinner, for someone with a key to let us in.  One tired little girl.  Actually a bunch of tired kids.  But, they all did so well . . . 

No comments: