Tuesday, October 2, 2012

We Are Done

It is official.  In the morning we are leaving for home.  We are exhausted and we have been gone long enough.  I had hoped to stay a day longer but hubby said it is time to go.  We have a busy couple of months coming up and it is time for a reality check. ;)

Today we made it to the Museum of Natural History.  Absolutely my favorite.  We were there for four hours and had lunch there.  The Gem Exhibit rocked (pun intended)!

Then the American History Museum, Washington Monument, the Vietnam War Memorial, Lincoln Memorial and the White House.  EG fell asleep on the Metro back to the hotel.

I am exhausted, so that is all there is for tonight.  I know one thing, I love my family and thank God (not nearly enough) for all the wonderful things I get to experience with the people I love the most.  Expect many, many pictures from the last 9 days very soon . . .

1 comment:

Molly Elizabeth Design said...

Excited for you guys to come home! Can't wait to see pictures!