Monday, October 15, 2012

Wedding Day

They wedding day was extra special for us because my nephew Billy, the groom, was a part of our wedding 15 years ago.  Who would have thought our children would be a part of his?  I am so glad they were!



Little flower girl getting her hair done up all pretty!





The groom, my oldest nephew, asked Boop to come to the house and get dressed with him and his brothers.  It was so cute.  Boop and the big guys all getting dressed up in their tuxes.  A photographer was there as well.  Can't wait to see those pictures.



Then EG was asked to go to the bride's parents house and get dressed with all 13 bridesmaids and the bride.  It was all so sweet.  This bridesmaid helped me out with EG's big beautiful bow in the back of her dress.  Unfortunately I don't remember her name.  Four of the bridesmaids were EG's PA cousins.


The little guys had some spare time at the church before the wedding began.   They did so great keeping themselves amused.


Aren't they adorable?????


Some family.  Including my grandniece.  Not sure that can be possible.  She was also a flower girl but spent most of her time in the arms of adoring family.


There were many cousins around to keep the littles occupied while waiting.


So darn handsome!!!


Pretty girls.


Cousins all dressed up.


Aunt Reenie giving Boop last minute wedding instructions.


Cousins.  Groom in the back.  Best men in the front.


My babies!


The beautiful bride and the handsome groom.


EG kneeling to pray.  She sat through the wedding and a full mass.  Aunt Reenie was totally prepared with crayons and coloring books.  She colored the whole time and did great!!


Following the big girls.


After the wedding.


Eight of the 18 cousins.


EG still coloring at the reception.  Although, after that I think she danced the rest of the night.


Probably my favorite picture.  His hands in his pocket looking so grown up.  We had such a great time that night.  Dancing and visiting and laughing with family.  I think a great time was had by all . . . 

2 comments:

Katie said...

Oh my. Those pictures of EG and Boop are just so precious.

Mary Beth said...

GORGEOUS family!!!