Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Ballet


Last week the girls started back to ballet after taking the year off. I would like to say they chose it voluntarily. Well, they did, sort of. It was that, or something else they wanted to do, that would fit into our schedule.

We made an executive decision that we were no longer going to doing tumbling. (Got tired of sitting at the gym for 3 hours, two days a week and I am not a drop off kind of mom.) And, the year before, we had decided that each child could only do one extracurricular activity.

So, that brought us back to ballet. I am really, really excited about it. The girls will be in classes with kids they have known since they were 3. And I get to hang out with moms I feel I have known forever! ;)

Not to mention, I just love watching my girls dance . . .

3 comments:

Katie said...

Oooh, so pretty.

Ann said...

Glad things are going well enough you have time to check my blog. ;)

Katie said...

Things are getting back to normal!!!!!