Friday, August 27, 2010

EG's First Playdate




I met a new friend for lunch. Well, she really isn't a new friend, per se. I have known her for awhile but we have just never gotten together outside of church. She has a son that is in between NG and LM. But, he was in school today.

And, she has a daughter EG's age. So, I considered this, EG's first play date. EG knows the girl from the nursery at church. I just kept telling her, as we were getting ready, that we were going to meet "A" today. And they would get to play together. EG said the girl's name over and over and seemed like she knew what was going on.

Of course, they played like to toddlers play. Not really together. But, I just want it to be known, that EG had her first play date . . .

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

What? I beg to differ....molly and her "play" together! Well sort of....

Ann said...

True, true!! And EG is very thankful for her very special, first friend, Molly. But, I think the bigger kids are usually with. (Or at least some of them.) This time there was only EG's friend. No one for the bigger kids to play with ;)