Saturday, September 4, 2010

Are You Ready for Some Football!?!?!?

Having spent much of my childhood in a professional football team town and all of my adult life in a college football team town, I can honestly say I love football season. Both college and professional. And the weather and the way the town feels. So full of anticipation.

I am one of those wives who watches football even when hubby is working or sleeping. I call him numerous times (and he calls me) when we can't watch "the game" together. There have been times when our game was a late one and hubby would have to go to bed before it was over. At 4AM when his alarm has gone off, he has been known to ask me if we won or what the score was. I have never, ever been upset by that. I have always been proud of the fact that I love most sports and that hubby and I can enjoy them together.

So, all that to say, I need to go now because the commercial is over and my team is playing their first game of the season with their first new coach they have had in 30 some years. Let's go team ! ! !

1 comment:

MollyMcFarland said...

YAY for fall and football season! What a great game yesterday!