Thursday, September 16, 2010

Hi Ho the Cheerio




So, I left Boop in charge of EG for a few minutes while I stepped outside to check out the damage I had inadvertently done to our new van. Hubby had called me outside to take a look. I felt so bad about what I had done that I didn't want to tell him I couldn't come out at the moment.

Anyway, as I mentioned, I left Boop in charge. The big girls were in the shower and, really, how much trouble could she get into anyway. Sometimes, you just gotta do what you gotta do.

So, somehow, she was able to get to the Cheerio box. By the time I got to her, she had emptied all but about 4 Cheerios. Oh, I suppose I could have been exasperated. But, honestly, seeing her sitting there in a MOUND of Cheerios, while shoving fist full after fist full into her mouth, I just had to laugh.

It made everyone laugh. I absolutely, positively cannot imagine what life would be like without her. Or any of my children for that matter . . .

6 comments:

Diane Moody said...

Oh my goodness, how can you NOT laugh when you see that little cutie patootie in all those Cheerios! SO funny!!!

But what, pray tell, happened to the van??? Or should I not ask . . .

Ann said...

I turned a corner onto a dirt road. I cut the corner too sharp and hit a pothole type thing. At first glance I just thought I loosened some plastic thingy. But, after further inspection, I have bent the wheel well and torn the bumper. And, put a dent in the radiator (I guess.) And the plastic thingy is now mostly gone.

It doesn't affect the driving so we will wait until after the first of the year to get it fixed. Ugh.

MollyMcFarland said...

OMG SO CUTE! And not cool about the van. Atleast I'm not the only horrible driver in the family. ;)

Katie said...

I may have had that happen a time or two in my house. With crackers. And chips.
She looks so happy!

Ann said...

Anything with food makes her happy!

Mary Beth said...

you have the best outlook on things! And I agree - totally NOT worth crying over spilled cheerios!! Adorable.