Tuesday, September 28, 2010

My Perfect Day

As I sit here with a messy house and a birthday dinner to plan for, tomorrow, and our first real big camping trip to the mountains, on Friday, I am wondering what my perfect day would be like. If I had nothing to do in the whole wide world (like before kids), what would I do.

One of two things: I would read, outside, if it were sunny, breezy with just a hint of coolness or I would go on a trail ride on horseback, if I had a horse.

I think I used to do both of those things pretty regularly. Anyway, I was just sitting here picturing those couple of things. Just daydreaming.

But, I am thrilled to be celebrating my baby boy's FIFTH birthday tomorrow and to spend a great long weekend with my family and friends in the mountains.

Those are just two examples of my perfect days now. Not half bad . . .


No comments: