Thursday, September 23, 2010

Sunday Night Dinners

Every once and awhile I would call my sister to see if she could come over for dinner. It was usually for dinner that night and she would have other things going on. Which I would totally understand. Then, one day last week, it dawned on me, we need to put dinner with Sissy on the calendar, so it would get done. Just like everything else we attempt to do.

So, I called her up and asked her what days of the week were good for her to have dinner with us. And, I told her what days would work for us. A little while later she called me back and we agreed on Sundays.

From now on, Sissy will be having dinner with us every Sunday night. Well, except this Sunday because she babysat for us Tuesday and we are going to dinner with her and her boyfriend on Friday. And she will be here the following Wednesday for Boop's birthday and the Sunday after that we will be camping in the mountains. But, every Sunday after that she will be with us . . .

No comments: