Saturday, July 30, 2011

Little Mama's Day

So, yesterday morning was Little Mama's shopping day. There is a definite difference between the two girls. Little Mama is easy to please. She likes cute clothes that reflect her age. When she picks things out, whether it is a notebook or a t-shirt, she asks me if I like it or which one I like better.

I give her my honest opinion, but tell her it is up to her. Very rarely does she pick things that I just don't like. She had to have a matching folder, notebook and binder as well. Hers has horses though.

She is pretty decisive. Doesn't take a lot of time trying to pick things out. She knows what she like, picks it out and then moves on. She isn't too picky. Kind of nice shopping like that! (Kind of like me!)

She talked nonstop. About anything and everything.

And her treat was a Cherry Slushy.

I don't get much time with her alone. And she really, really craves that. So, it was a good excuse to spend a little time with my Little Mama . . .

No comments: