Friday, July 29, 2011

Takin' A Break

Last week as we were rushing around on Wednesday (MOWs and our tutoring), hubby politely suggested we take a break from MOWs.

We have been doing it for well over a year. I think it might even be close to two. Anyway, we needed a break. It has been really hot for all of us and hard on EG. She is all two and is potty training which can make things a little unpleasant sitting in a car seat for over two hours. And she is still too young to come with me to the doors.

Plus, sometimes the needs and prayer requests of our clients weigh on me. In most cases we do what we can. But, you know.

So, instead of just quitting, which I am not sure I want to or should do, we just decided to take the month of August off.

Maybe when we start back, it won't be so hot . . .

1 comment:

Katie said...

A break sounds like a good idea, all things considered!