Thursday, July 21, 2011

New Adventure

The kids and I are off to visit a friend 5 hours away and in a different state. We have traveled to Grandma's by ourselves, but I can do that drive with my eyes closed. I know every stop, exit, town, road etc. between my house and hers.

This is the first time we are venturing away from home to the great unknown. The kids are extremely excited. They are up and at it all ready. We have a full morning and we will leave right after lunch.

My only concern will be EG. The beauty of it is, my friend has four kids of her own. So, the house is definitely childproof!! So, for the next three days it will be good friends and eight kids and a pool and nothing to do.

Sounds like a plan for some good talks, a bit of fun and maybe a little bit of relaxation. . .

No comments: